Monday, May 23, 2016

What is the All Trails Challenge?

The All Trails Challenge is an opportunity for hikers to take on the trails of Forest Park while also raising money for the Forest Park Conservancy, whose "mission is focused on protecting Forest Park's ecological health while encouraging responsible recreation and access."

Participants can opt to complete either all 30 miles of the Wildwood Trail or the entire 80-mile Forest Park trail system. I have chosen to complete the full 80-mile challenge, as there are many trails within Forest Park that I have never explored.

While I complete the challenge, I am also raising money to benefit the Forest Park Conservancy, so that they can continue to maintain these beautiful trails. If you are interested in donating, please visit my personal page.

I will use this blog to document my hikes and progress throughout the challenge, as well as to share pictures from my hikes. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment